Greetings and thank you for your interest in our website. Among other things, we take your rights to privacy, data protection and informational self-determination very seriously. Therefore we would like to inform you about the following:
Who are we?
Juciel – Association/organization for sustainable development Represented by: Jutta Mester-Camara, Hermann-Allmens-Str. 25, 28209 Bremen, Telefon: +49 421-7948505, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is responsible for data protection in our company?
Klaus Kühn Holzungsweg 41, 14169 Berlin, E-Mail: email@example.com
What happens during the purely informative use of the website?
What happens when you subscribe to our newsletter?
(1) You can subscribe to our newsletter with your consent and by entering your e-mail address. Our newsletter informs you about our current projects and actions. The legal basis is your consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO. In this respect, we process the following data in order to send you our newsletter: Your e-mail address.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registering for our newsletter: After your registration, we send a confirmation e-mail to the address you have provided. In this e-mail we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive our newsletter. Only after your confirmation we will send you our newsletter.
(3) You can revoke your consent to the sending of our newsletter at any time. You can declare your revocation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter. The data provided during your newsletter registration will then be deleted.
Are we obliged to collect this data? What happens if we do not collect this data?
There is no legal obligation to collect this data. However, there is a possibility that, in the absence of the collection, the visit to our website may be made more difficult.
Do we guarantee sufficient data security?
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge of them. These measures are adapted to the current state of the art.
(1) Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when using the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the party that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(2) Among other things, we use transient cookies. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser. These include in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from the visitor’s browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows the visitor’s computer to be recognized when the visitor returns to your website.
(3) We also use persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
We delete the following persistent cookies after one day:
_icl_current_language – stores the current language setting.
_icl_visitor_lang_js – stores